Bananas are a very important fruit as a part of our daily meal or morning breakfast. Which are easily available in the market at an affordable price. It can help to combat depression, make you smarter, cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, protect against kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness. Plus they can even cure the itch of a mosquito bite and put a great shine on your shoes. Let’s see some of the important health benefits of banana.
How to Grow a Banana Tree check out this amazing article for all the readers who wants to know about bit more of Banana. In this article author also explain how to plant Corm and how to care of banana tree.
Banana nutrition facts
Typical banana contains about 30 grams of carbohydrates and 14 grams of sugar, which is about double what you’ll get with a cup of raspberries. Sugar is still sugar to your body, regardless if it’s in the form of processed sugar or fructose from fruits.
An average banana also contains 1 gram of protein, 3 grams of fiber, and less than 1 gram of fat. It’s also high in potassium (422 mg), magnesium (32 mg), vitamin C (10 mg), and vitamin B6 (.4 mg). Depending on the exact size of the banana, the calories, carbs, and sugar, for example, maybe slightly higher or slightly lower.
Below the amazing benefits of eating bananas definitely will blow your mind!
Eating Bananas For Digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? Bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD.
- Its only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Bananas are great for workouts
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
- Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
Moisturize your skin with banana aother health benefits of Banana
For Natural Healing From A Simple Banana
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Quitting smoking? Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
- Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan helps to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- Remove a wart by placing them inside of a piece of banana peel against the wart and taping it in place.
- Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
Banana Scrub: Help Remove Dead Skin Cells
Banana scrub help removes dead skin cells but also leave your skin feeling new.
How to prepare banana scrub at home?
Other Health Benefits of Banana are :
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Also Read: Best makeup tricks